Terms & Conditions
- All items in the sample sale have been reduced in price due to inconsistencies in the natural dyes, sizing and various production faults e.g. small holes.
- The new price reflects the product and we will not be identifying the issues for each item.
- All sample sale items are sold as is and we will not be accepting any exchanges or refunds on these items.
- Our free shipping policy does not extend to the sample sale and shipping will be charged accordingly at the checkout.
- Existing discounts do not apply.
- Some minor burn marks are visible on the seam areas of selected ivory products. This is due to our laser cutter.
- Colour matching is not possible during the no waste sale due to colour variations between dye batches.
- All Jacky sports bras sold in the No Waste market are our previous design, not the updated new Jacky.
Our low rise undies. Sitting easily on the hips with a slight rise for comfort and easy movement while wearing. Mid coverage on the bum and flattering on the stomach.
Double layered with minimal use of elastic and featuring a zig zag finish.
Maya is made using our OEKO-TEX 100 approved organic bamboo fabric and a mixture of natural and reactive dyes to ensure top quality product that is both safe for the earth and your skin.
- 90% Lyocell Bamboo, 10% Spandex
- Naturally dyed using low reactive dyes, organic Indigo and Turmeric
We recommend hand washing all your HARA pieces, with cold water and a gentle, fragrance free detergent.
Ethically made in Melbourne, Australia.