Terms & Conditions
- All items in the sample sale have been reduced in price due to inconsistencies in the natural dyes, sizing and various production faults e.g. small holes.
- The new price reflects the product and we will not be identifying the issues for each item.
- All sample sale items are sold as is and we will not be accepting any exchanges or refunds on these items.
- Our free shipping policy does not extend to the sample sale and shipping will be charged accordingly at the checkout.
- Existing discounts do not apply.
- Some minor burn marks are visible on the seam areas of selected ivory products. This is due to our laser cutter.
- Colour matching is not possible during the no waste sale due to colour variations between dye batches.
- All Jacky sports bras sold in the No Waste market are our previous design, not the updated new Jacky.
Our sports bamboo bra is made for everyday supportive wear, day and night. Inspired by the moving body, to support our natural flow.
Jacky is made using our OEKO-TEX 100 approved organic bamboo fabric and a mixture of natural and reactive dyes to ensure top quality product that is both safe for the earth and your skin.
- 90% Lyocell Bamboo, 10% Spandex
- Naturally dyed using low reactive dyes, organic Indigo and Turmeric
We recommend hand washing all your HARA pieces, with cold water and a gentle, fragrance free detergent.
Ethically made in Melbourne, Australia.